Strengthen the collagen fibres of your skin, improve its elasticity and ensure a healthy-looking complexion with Lipopeptide with Vitamin A.
- Assists in the reduction of fine wrinkles
- Improves the structure of the skin overnight
- Increases the elasticity of the skin
- Stimulates cell repair and collagen production
What it is: A night cream for cell repair and nourishment
- Skin with large pores
- Mature skin
- Post-micro needling care
If you want to know more…
Lipopeptide with Vitamin A is a night cream containing enriching substances, which supports cell repair while nourishing the skin while you sleep.
What else you need to know:
Your complexion will experience significant improvements after only a few weeks of regular use!
- Can be used on any area of the body
- A highly effective peptide combination is supplemented by Vitamin A
- Active ingredients strengthen the collagen fibres of the skin, improves their elasticity and ensures a firm and healthy looking complexion
- Deep skin hydration during the nightly repair process
- The skin appears more youthful and fresh
- Shea butter nourishes and enriches the skin with nutrients
Thoroughly clean the skin before application. We recommend the Dermaroller Skin Cleanser for this.
Thinly apply lipopeptide with Vitamin A on the skin and gently massage in the night cream. Avoid direct eye contact.
Use of the Home Care Roller and Beauty Mouse by Dermaroller should not take place on the same day. Vitamin A increases the skin’s sensitivity to light, therefore this should only be used in the evening.
Wondering how to best combine your Dermaroller Home Care Products?
View our Product Usage Guide.
Rich in stearic acid and oleic acid. Has a nourishing, soothing and protective effect on the skin and also soothes. Supports the skin’s water-binding capability.
Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)
Increases the enzyme activity and the collagen production of the skin. Plays a significant role in the skin’s structure and health. Prevents DNA damage in the skin cells and contributes to its repair.
An anti-oxidant that protects against UV radiation. Strengthen the capillary vessels.
Full Ingredient List
Aqua, Cocoglycerides, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glycerin, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Sucrose Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Sclerotium Gum, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Mannitol, Benzyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Rutin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Parfum, Phytic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Citral, Citric Acid, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Limonene, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-15, Geraniol