An eyelash extension compatible gel eyeliner formulated with long-wear technology, color-rich pigments and ingredients that won’t disrupt the adhesive bond. Comes in 12 different colours. Including Xtreme Black and the very popular Rose Gold.
A lash compatible gel eyeliner formulated with long-wear technology & color-rich pigments. This silky-smooth gel formula glides on gently and easily, allowing you to achieve a precise, effortless winged eyeliner. Enjoy the benefits of a liquid liner with the application ease of a traditional pencil
- Innovative long-lasting gel technology
- Blends upon application, then dries into a smudge-proof finish
- Vitamin E-enriched
- Hypoallergenic and Dermatologist tested
- Compatible with Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions
- 100% Lash Compatible
To guarantee longevity & quality- must be used exclusively with Xtreme Lashes Sharpener
Insider Tip: Place cap back on tightly after every use to prevent product from drying. Be sure to share this tip with your clients!
- Vitamin E: Potent antioxidant that helps protect your skin
- For best results, sharpen with the GlideLiner Sharpener, prior to every use
- Once GlideLiner has been applied, allow 20 seconds for the colour to completely set
- Place cap back on tightly after every use to prevent product from drying
Xtreme Black: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Peg/ppg-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Mica, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polyethylene, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/polyhydroxystearate/sebacate, Tocopherol, [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510)] *Ingredients May Vary By Shade. For The Ingredient List Of Other Glideliner Shades, Please Refer To Their Box.
Storage & Shipping
Store in a cool, dry place between 20 – 25°C. Keep away from direct sunlight, humidity and heat.
Opened: 4 Months
Unopened: 30 Months
Avoid direct contact with eyes. If any adverse reaction occurs, stop using the product. Inform you doctor if your condition persists. Keep away from children.